Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is an opaque thermoplastic and amorphous polymer. “Thermoplastic” (as opposed to “thermoset”) refers to the way the materialresponds to heat. ... Instead of burning, thermoplastics like ABS liquefy, which allows them to be easily injection molded and then subsequently recycled.
- High rigidity.
- Good impact resistance, even at low temperatures.
- Good insulating properties.
- Good weldability.
- Good abrasion and strain resistance.
- High dimensional stability (Mechanically strong and stable over time)
- High surface brightness and excellent surface aspect.