Protect the environment while packaging to sell!
A renewable resource that is freezable, microwavable, and compostable. Designed to be thermoformed and used for many food packaging applications.
- Physical Properties: PLA is made from renewable resources; It is in aliphatic polyester with a unique nucleating agent incorporated into it to promote accelerated crystallization during thermoforming.
- Temperature Range: -10o F to 250o F
- Shelf Life: Indefinite shelf life in warehouse environments, storage shelves, trucks or containers (unaffected by light, heat – 180oF) or humidity
- Sealing: Same methodologies as standard PETG
- Clarity: Material exhibits ~25% haze
- Printability: same as PET
- Disposal: Compost collection in the organic collection stream
- Grades Available: Talk to your Portage Plastics representative for the right product for your needs.